How To Stabilize Whipped
Tired of your whipped cream separating by the
second day? Do what the professional do.
1. Soak plain gelatin in cold
water for 5 minutes.
2. Dissolve by placing it in a
container over a small pot of simmering water.
3. Whip the cream until barely
4. Add melted gelatin all at
once to cream during whipping.
5. Stop whipping when cream
forms soft peaks.
- For 1 cup of cream use 1/2 teaspoon
gelatin soaked in 1 tablespoon cold water.
- For 2 cups of cream use 1 teaspoon
gelatin soaked in 2 tablespoons cold water.
- For 6 cups of cream use 1 tablespoon
soaked in 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoon cold water.