How To Prepare to Bake
Baking is an exact science, and it is important
to be well prepared.
1. Read recipe several times.
2. Gather ingredients.
3. Gather necessary equipment,
including cooling racks.
4. Ready ingredients, such as
toasting nuts or zesting a lemon.
5. Prepare pan, such as greasing
6. Reread recipe.
7. Preheat oven.
8. Measure ingredients.
9. Mix ingredients according to
10. Place baked good in oven.
11. Clean kitchen and put away
- Being prepared negates those last minutes
trips to the grocery store.
- Clean as you go and then it's not such a
formidable task at the end.
- Baking is so much more enjoyable when