Graham Cracker Cake
It's amazing that you can make a cake from a
- 1 14-ounce box graham crackers, crushed
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup pecans, lightly toasted and chopped
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups butter, softened, divided
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple
- 1 pound box powdered sugar
Grease and flour a tube or Bundt Cake pan. Mix
crackers, sugar, eggs, milk, coconut, pecans, baking powder,
vanilla and 1 cup of butter together. Do not use electric mixer.
Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 1-1/2 hours at 300 degrees F.
Do not preheat the oven.
While cake is baking, mix remaining butter,
pineapple and powdered sugar. Pour over warm cake.